Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Making sure I've got somethin' ta' wear!!
















This is a HOT mini - I combined a slubbed and a rayon yarn together and WOW! (actually looking forward to putting it together with some boots!)


Because I am so crazed for EBAY I spent an ridiculous amount of money on a SLEW of yarn of which there was ice blue, lavender and purple chenille on cones (oh yeah, I can REALLY use that!) - Well I got over with this skirt - you've got to love the fact I found Light Blue Shoes!





Ah but the piece de resistance is this creamy concoction of Grignasco coral yarn with Orange and a Red thread running through to give it umph! I added the white band at the bottom to give it a prep feel (..... if it didn't come off of my shoulders so!)

Finally I had to work on this beautiful wrap dress. Over a white blouse with a tie and a pair of black boots - it fits like a dream and the yarn was exquisite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home